Section 125 Plan Services
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Administration
PATH Administrators offers healthcare and dependent care flexible spending account administration through our state-of-the-art web-based system. Our administrative services include:
- Set-up assistance that helps define and implement the program’s administrative requirements.
- Employee communications/enrollment information that explains the programs, and enrollment forms.
- Our system produces personal letters confirming employee choices.
- Report enrollment statistics to the employer.
- Debit card design, preparation, and distribution.
- Claim reimbursement and customer service provided by our experienced representatives who determine eligibility, process reimbursement requests and report activity.
- Our system retains a history of transactions, generates a disbursement check register, and prints checks.
- Website and IVR Account Access giving employees access to their account balances and elections 24 hours a day.
- Reports produced on employee account balances, transactions processed, results of IRS discrimination tests, statistical summaries, and other status reports and activities related to FSAs.
Our administration of flexible spending accounts is consistent with federal guidelines as documented by Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
PATH Administrators provides our clients with access to comprehensive HRA and HSA programs designed to reduce plan expenditures, while educating participants on wise usage of their health care dollars. HRA and HSA claim processing is coordinated with the traditional health plan, providing a seamless, comprehensive program overall.